Inventors Legacy Series I. Chunky Puzzle
Age 2 +
Match, Play and have fun with this one-of-a-kind wooden chunky puzzle designed to inspire children to dream big. This puzzle honors the creativity and contributions of African American inventors while connecting young children to history and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Learn how five Inventors have shaped our lives with their extraordinary creativity, including George Washington Carver, Frederick M. Jones, Garret Morgan, Norbert Rillieux and Granville T. Woods.
- 6 easy-to-grasp chunky wooden puzzle pieces
- Colorful and fun visual story of inventions that shape our society
- Brief Summary of each inventors legacy
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and imaginative play
- A mini-poster and reference guide