Inventors Legacy Series I. Jigsaw Puzzle
Age 4 +
Be inspired to dream big while assembling this one-of-a-kind wooden jigsaw puzzle. This puzzle honors the creativity and contributions of African American inventors while connecting young children to history and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Learn how five Inventors have shaped our lives with their extraordinary creativity, including George Washington Carver, Frederick M. Jones, Garret Morgan, Norbert Rillieux and Granville T. Woods.
- 48-piece wooden jigsaw puzzle
- Packaged in a sturdy wooden tray for puzzle building and storage
- Colorful and fun visual story of inventions that shape our society
- Brief Summary of each inventors legacy
- A mini-poster and a reference guide